Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sepultura.. Irish date

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

likely a 'late' start as its friday. either that or theyr in spain i thought - wish they could take the cam onstage like for the encore last night.. cool nonetheless

Refuse! Resist. i miss igor's drums

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

Ya headin to the Dublin show yourself?

maybe. his guitar still holds up.. these previews help sell it some still a decent outfit. i know NO non-cavalera stuff.. but think i'm used to Sepultura mkII now after 2 shows' exposure

Good maaan, now go get yourself a ticket :D

eheh.. i sound very like i'm not going don't i :rolleyes:

- that feed dropped? maybe the dudes laptop ran outta juice. ah well

• Advertisement

hungry for more.. -f*ck it i'll get me arse in there when they come.

**** buzz, the feed goin down I mean, ah well.. I know the setlist almost off by heart now, haha. Ill be callin it out seconds before they start each song come july 18th :D

just as u spoke, feeds back up :pac:

The lad that is streaming the live shows in a hero, hes got some great vids up on his youtube of the guys on tour.

the drummer fills in amicably to be fair. Igor can go tend to his Cavalera clothing label :pac: probs exclusively 100% cotton T's! with slogans such as 'MUST KILL' :o

• Advertisement

onstage cam :) SLAVE NEW WORLD

From the gig last night in Prague, a cool kaiowas drum jam involving all the bands Sepultura are currently touring with.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,047 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Seen em in the SFX donkeys-years ago, what a night that was. Was a crazy day, got jumped by a bunch of scum in Stephens Green and got f*cked into the pond.

Ah the memories. Not sure how interested I'd be in seeing them without the Cavalera brothers though.

Skip to 8:06 for the lads goin apeshít on stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

Skip to 8:06 for the lads goin apeshít on stage.

Saw Soulfly several years ago on Graspop when they were on the main stage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s_Xsw5OW84&feature=related

:D

Haha, the vuvuzela button is perfect for that vid, are they cup holders bein thrown or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

I'm going to see them in Newcastle, I don't expect many people will be there, considering the event has not been advertised - even by the band's official website who fail to list it in the tour dates

And I've now just found out that the support band, Gama Bomb, will not be in Newcastle....according to their label....which seems silly because they're advertised on the ticket!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

Haha, the vuvuzela button is perfect for that vid, are they cup holders bein thrown or what?

Yeah, they were a bit late so the crowd was entertaining themselves ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭suckmyloli

firstly that video 8:06 not what I would call ape ****, but then I may have misunderstood what you meant :confused:

Anyway was wondering where (if anywhere) are people going after gig on July 18th??

Jo (girl):cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

Hmmm, only after seeing this thread......divided now whether to go or not, i love the old sep's, against, chaos etc but find the new stuff a bit.....i dunno, listening to A'Lex now from their myspace & i seriously question kisser's riffs & guitar tone these days! Maybe seeing them live might help though.

P.S gave up on A-Lex after 10 minutes, the downtuned boring riffs are so repeative it hurts.

Listening to altered state off arise as i write this, there's just no comparison.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Prezatch

They totally rocked lastnight, great show

The crowdsurfers(me included! :D) were makin sure the security earned their keep last night! Savage gig!

JoeyD wrote: »
    They totally rocked lastnight, great show

Does anyone have a setlist so I can compare it to what they've been performing over here

Obviously they finished with 'Roots...' and aired 'Troops Of Doom' and 'Arise' :D

They started with Moloko Mesto, after that I cant recall anything in order. Troops of Doom, Conform, Arise, Dead Embryonic Cells, What I do, Kaiowas, Roots Bloody Roots, Ratamahatta, Bullet the Blue Sky. Few older songs I wasnt actually familiar with..

Bullet the Blue Sky

Nice they recognized the Irish contingent, we didn't get that in Newcastle

Oh! How could I forget? "Dublin! This is your... TERRITORYYYYY!!,"

and a whole load of Portugese mumbo jumbo I could make out to be, 'Policia'.

convicted in life
    desperate cry

• Registered Users Posts: 11,652 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

Great gig, probably the best iv seen them, Igor your not missed, Jean was insane behind the kit.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Oh! How could I forget? "Dublin! This is your... TERRITORYYYYY!!,"

and a whole load of Portugese mumbo jumbo I could make out to be, 'Policia'.

convicted in life
    desperate cry
    That was Policia yeah, had a bunch of Brazilian girls behind me singing it lol:p

Amazing gig, definitely the best I've been to in the year and got myself some footage that dont look half bad, may need to sort the sound out but yeah if it works out, I'll post up some clips here:)

So happy I actually got to see them too, one of the bands I've wanted to see...next up to see I think are Soulfly.

I was going to head to Soulfly myself, but funds are tight at the mo. I saw them here February 09 and reckon if ya see em once youve seen em a thousand times.. that and their new album is bollocks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Prezatch

Anyone see themselves here? :D

4805942863_9f00fc0938_z.jpg

Taken from this guys photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/damienjamesofarrell/sets/72157624535810398/with/4808814076/

Advertisement