Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colloidal silver as a organic fungicide?

Options
  • 19-02-2010 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

I was wondering had anybody here used Ionic colloidal silver as a fungicide or for bacterial/ viral infections?

Ive been doing some experiments it seems to work ,but i have yet to use it on a crop ,this year ill be giving it a try on a vinyard with some serious fungal problems.

I built the generator myself , its very simple to construct (20 min)and very cheap (under 30e for all the bits and bobs).

Its also completely non toxic (to multi celled life) to people pets and plants.However it could "kill" the soil if poured on , its meant to be used as a foliar feed.

Is there any one out there with fungus/viral/bacterial problems that could give it a shot? Plant/pet or self shouldnt matter it seems to have cured my tonsilitis , thats viral ,and i used it on a paprica plant with a fungal infection .

The theroy behind it is when a (any)single celled organisim comes into contact with ionic colloidal silver partical it laches on to the bacteria , then the little guy cant breathe / asimilate oxygen.

Anyone intrested in giving it a try ? I recomend building the device as opposed to buying one ,its only some wire ,a light, a switch ,three 9v batterys and about 20cm of silver wire 99.9999% pure ,and some distilled water ,

All in all 30-40 euro ,batterys need to be replaced every once in a while but the silver will last more or less forever as your only taking of nano particals with the charge!

Ill update when I get a bit more experimenting done but do some yourself dont wait on me!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 meljackson

Sorry, I haven't been trying it but I'd love to know how to make the machine. I've tried it and thought it made me feel 25% better. Do you have a link? Thanks in anticipation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

Mod note: I'd say the results weren't good considering the OP hasn't posted in nearly 6 years and never returned to post on his results.

And discussing non approved products for use in Agriculture goes against the charter, never mind use on humans, so I'm going to close this one up.

Buford T. Justice

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement