Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

p60 - p21 - taxback

• 20-02-2010 12:21am
    Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ok, so i got my p60 for the last year

i went on to revenue.ie and checked my credits and what not

I then requested my p21.

How long does it normally take for them to

1. send it out
    2. send me a bill for how much i owe, or how much they owe me.

i never put in my bank details, so will they just put it in with my payslip if theres anything owed to me, or will they send me a cheque?

Joe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭baz_ctr

they will send you a cheque usually take 2-3 weeks depending on how busy they are

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Turns out i owe them 5cent

yes...

5 cent

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭liamolaighin

A kind of semi related question... I got my P60 there last week and was surprised how low my gross pay was shown on it. I am aware that this relates to gross pay less pension contributions. My question is does this also include AVC contributions. I ask because a girl i work with has been working a half a year less than me, but her gross pay is 2,500 more. Already checked with grumpy civil servant today in salary section of Dept of Ed and he said I am defo on correct scale of salary ladder. Any other reason my gross on P60 would be showing up less than I expected??? Cheers in advance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

A kind of semi related question... I got my P60 there last week and was surprised how low my gross pay was shown on it. I am aware that this relates to gross pay less pension contributions. My question is does this also include AVC contributions. I ask because a girl i work with has been working a half a year less than me, but her gross pay is 2,500 more. Already checked with grumpy civil servant today in salary section of Dept of Ed and he said I am defo on correct scale of salary ladder. Any other reason my gross on P60 would be showing up less than I expected??? Cheers in advance
    For a start, this is totally unrelated.
    Secondly, your P60 does not show gross pay, it shows taxable pay. Your ordinary pension contributions are deducted from your salary BEFORE tax is deducted.

If you have not received relief on your AVC contributions through the Net Pay Arrangement at work, you may be entitled to an additional tax credit.

If your not sure of the situation, contact your payroll first to see if you've got relief. If not, sent your PRSA AVC 1 cert to revenue, requesting relief on the payments.

You'll also be required to provide details of your ordinary superannuation (pension) contributions, and if your employer makes any contributions on your behalf, state those too.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

well said G dawg.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭theacher

does any one know how long the medi one cheques take to come out thanks.?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

theacher wrote: »
    does any one know how long the medi one cheques take to come out thanks.?

Your looking at anywhere between 4 - 8 weeks, i'd say, depending on your region / district.

Advertisement