Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Condoms

Options
  • 20-02-2010 12:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭

Are they free? Where can you get them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

ya they are free i think you can make a donation if you want haha i think the finance officer in the su has them im not too sure though

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭DJCR

ya they are free i think you can make a donation if you want haha i think the finance officer in the su has them im not too sure though

Nope......... no such thing as a Finance Officer.

They are free at the ULSU reception!!! But a donation is a must from What I hear + lets be honest.......... I'd often given a donation of a few euro for some......... they are cheaper either way!!!!

DJCR wrote: »

Nope......... no such thing as a Finance Officer.

They are free at the ULSU reception!!! But a donation is a must from What I hear + lets be honest.......... I'd often given a donation of a few euro for some......... they are cheaper either way!!!!

WELFARE OFFICER whatever:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

what kind of donation?

a monetry donation I beleive haha im not too sure if they accept a sperm donation...I doubt it haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

what kind of donation?

Money obviously:) It goes to the Charity week fund.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

They are at SU Reception as I spend a lot of time in meetings and I'm not always in the office late at night. They are available from 9am-11pm Monday to Thursday and 9am-4:30pm Friday.

The donation is however much you would like to give, if you want to. If someone wants to drop €1 in the box, the idea is that they can take 2-3 packs of condoms which have 3 condoms in each.

If you're more particular and need a larger size or have a latex allergy call in to me (Welfare Officer) during the day and I'll sort your out. Ditto for the people who think there's a difference between the Mojos and Durex (Marketing is the only difference, they're all quality checked by independent monitoring groups, not me)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

hey ninety niner i was just about to bitch about the billy boys but then read 'if you need larger or non latex' you mind listing the options?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Do they have the Ninty seal of approval? That's all I'm worried about. :p

I have a batch of larger EXS, and a limited quantity of non-latex packs. The brand escapes me, but being non-latex is more important than what brand they are given what latex does to some people.

Poin taken on the BillyBoys, thing of the past, We got some from ThinkContraception for SHAG Week last semester, but we will be providing Mojo this semester.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

ninty9er wrote: »
    I have a batch of larger EXS, and a limited quantity of non-latex packs. The brand escapes me, but being non-latex is more important than what brand they are given what latex does to some people.

Poin taken on the BillyBoys, thing of the past, We got some from ThinkContraception for SHAG Week last semester, but we will be providing Mojo this semester.

why trojans are not popular over here i have no idea

so if i call into you i can ask for any of them?

PeakOutput wrote: »
    why trojans are not popular over here i have no idea

so if i call into you i can ask for any of them?
    I had the branding conversation with every supplier I contacted over the summer. That's why Trojan's aren't popular here. Durex has the Irish student market brainwashed. While they have a vast selection, the reason we provide condoms is for sexual health, comfort is also a factor, but enjoyment comes further down the list. I have however gone to great lengths to provide choice, getting thinskin (fetherlite equivalent), ribbed, and ribbed and dotted.

In terms of getting condoms beyond the Mojos, yup, just pop in. But if you son't have a latex allergy, be aware that I have very limited numbers of these, so I'd like to keep them for people who do have an allergy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

Have you got any small sizes? They usually slip off so thats why I dont bother using them, can never get them small enough to fit.
    obviously I'm joking, I still use them even if theyre too big and put a rubber band around the bottom to keep it from coming off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 SpaniardGolf

This is great service! I will go to here.

Advertisement