Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS2 Cables

Options
  • 20-02-2010 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi all,
    Just to let ye know I bought PS2 cables from inxs,no problems very nice to do business with and obliging as the cables had to be posted to me.;)
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Hi sexless,

I assume that you meant to leave adverts feedback for inxs and you posted it here in error.

Follow this link and leave your comments: :)
    http://www.adverts.ie/member.php?uid=293821

Thanks,
    Steve.
    Adverts.ie mod.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 spids

you shud try and get urself ps3 or xbox 360 graphics are unreal and def try and get online ps2 ps3 or xbox makes game wayyyyyy better

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,900 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I can has lolcat..?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Locked for your own protection... :)

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement