Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Complaint about mods behaviour

Options
  • 20-02-2010 12:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi,
    I wish to make a complaint about the over zealous, humourless and even offensive behaviour of the mods in the Music/Bands And Musicians forum.
    Papa Smut and Malice, obviously the only vague positions of authority these two will hold in their lives and my word, how it's gone to their heads!
    I was temporarily banned for going 'off topic'...! Oh the humanity!
    Then I was banned again for attempting to highlight the offensive behaviour of one of these moderators to one poster in particular regarding the spelling used in a post.
    I use many forums for leisure and business related activities and I've never seen anything as ridiculously pompous as these pair.
    Shouldn't these forums be a bit of craic?
    (I'll probably get banned again for this....!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Hi,

you need to contact the Category Moderators first, they will review your grievances and advise you accordingly.

If you are not happy with their response, you can take it back here and an Admin can have a look over things.

Advertisement