Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my new boom stick!!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

I was sitting 2 benches to the right of Dwighet and his 300 winmag and the blast was parting my hair for me ;)

And at the next bench to my right was another 300 winmag. Have to go to the dentist today to get my fillings put back in :eek:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

roosman wrote: »
    .............there was a funny moment when a guy sittin beside you nearly tumbled off his chair when hit by the blast :D.. ...............

Nearly forgot about that. It was the father. Must go rip the p**s out of him. :D
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭patsat

Any pics of groups at long ranges??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭dwighet

patsat wrote: »

no mate.....
    No pics...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭poulo6.5

i can vouch for that winny. its a tack driver ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭patsat

No probs and not once did I doubt it just wondering what groups people can get at ranges out to 600 yards? I may start a thread about it but said I'd ask here first!

No probs and not once did I doubt it just wondering what groups people can get at ranges out to 600 yards? I may start a thread about it but said I'd ask here first!

Do so...That would be interesting..
    I intend to get it out for some gong ringing once the weather turns for the better...
    I have gongs out at 400,700 and 800yds and am building one at the mo for 1000 yds...

I will do a vid up and post it....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭4gun

I'd love to hear that baby' rattle... :D any chance your coming down to Kerry any time soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭yank_in_eire

That rifle is a thing of beauty, pure and simple. Any man that doesn't get a horn over something as nice as that should be seeing a doctor!!:eek::P

4gun wrote: »
    I'd love to hear that baby' rattle... :D any chance your coming down to Kerry any time soon
    I`ll give you a shout 4 Gun...Every 2nd weekend Im there...
    not this one one but the next...I will bring it along.Was there last saturday and got a nice animal..

• Advertisement

That rifle is a thing of beauty, pure and simple. Any man that doesn't get a horn over something as nice as that should be seeing a doctor!!:eek::P

Thanks....Each time I get it out the safe I have to call the Mrs up to the bedroom..
    No use wasting a good horn:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭BELOWaverageIQ

[QUOTE= and am building one at the mo for 1000 yds...

it....[/QUOTE]

We may toss a bloody coin to see who carries it up this time.

Ps any chance we could electrify it? ( anti theft )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Norwayviking

Beatiful piece of rifle.good luck with it.

We may toss a bloody coin to see who carries it up this time.

Ps any chance we could electrify it? ( anti theft )
    I have the lads at work cutting a new plate and repaired the 300 yarder..
    The welds broke...

I think I might put it in a back pack for the 1000 yd hike...
    My knuckles nearly drag along the ground as it is..:eek:

Advertisement