Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need the name of the song please.

Options
  • 20-02-2010 3:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hello All,
    sorry if I'm putting this in the wrong place but I'm thinking the musicians would know best. I'm looking for the name of a song. It is a duet by an Irish male and female all about going into a bar and their eyes meeting, not having the gusto to go and talk to each other and then last call comes and they never meet again. Anyone know?

Thanks
    New

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭balducci

Sounds like it could be the s**t version of the amazing Tom Waits song 'I hope I don't fall in love with you' sung by Juliet Turner and Brian Kennedy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

Just when I thought I couldn't hate Brian Kennedy any more than I already do - what a fcuking scumbag.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭balducci

eamon234 wrote: »
    Just when I thought I couldn't hate Brian Kennedy any more than I already do - what a fcuking scumbag.

:) - yep, Mr Waits has been the innocent victim of many a bad 'interpretation' of his tunes - i refer you to Rod Stewart's Downtown Train - so wrong, so so wrong

I agree so much with all the replies to this thread. I can't have this version even mentioned to me! Moved from bands/musicians to Music

• Registered Users Posts: 11 New View

Thanks for the replies guy.... that's the song alright but it wasn't that clown kennedy's versin I was looking for it was an older guy and a woman. I'll find from the name now though. Totally agree that Tom Waits version is top of the class!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 WoodenChin

Damn Kennedy. Damn him to hell.

Advertisement