Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The king of fighters XII?

Options
  • 20-02-2010 4:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭

hi anyone played this? seen someone selling it on adverts and was gonna pick it up! reviewsd seem to be bad but i dont trust a lot of reviewers i like to ask real gamers what they think!!!!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

sorry just seen dreddys thread on this subject can a mod close this please? sorry guys!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Xluna

hi anyone played this? seen someone selling it on adverts and was gonna pick it up! reviewsd seem to be bad but i dont trust a lot of reviewers i like to ask real gamers what they think!!!!:)

It sucks.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

For offline Vs play it's really good, which is what Vs fighters are all about, so if you have someone to play it with then get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

It's VERY bare-bones, but the actual gameplay mechanics are good.

A has been said, the online is unplayable so you'll need some local comp to get any fun out of it.

Advertisement