Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know a good nail Technician looking for a job?

Options
  • 20-02-2010 11:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi All, new here. So it seems I am seeking another tech for my city centre salon. I have a nice environment to provide for the right girl, good pay, hours, and flexibility. I have tried the jobs boards but sometimes word of mouth is better especially here in Cork. the girl needs to be honest and of good character, good english, and 2 years plus experience in Acrylic or gel as well as have manicure & Pedicure experience, anyone know of such a person do give me a shout. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

kelly where are you based? i am looking for a good, experienced nail technician. i m in trouble with poor peeling nails following a series of 3 week manicures! nails destroyed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Kellycork

Hi Curly we are next to passport office off the South Mall Island House, Morrissons Quay, www.newyorknails.net

Advertisement