Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is security like antivrus and encryption necessarry for smartphones

• 20-02-2010 12:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭

is security like antivrus and encryption necessarry for smartphones due to the high number of apps that are available for download

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Not a problem yet thankfully. It would be something i would be worrying about. You are more likely to get problems with spam or dodgy money grabbing texts. Their is software out there if you do feel you want it

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭chillin_penguin

had a problem on a android handset the other week where at the end of phone calls i would get some advertisements for the word of god!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭estreetb

had a problem on a android handset the other week where at the end of phone calls i would get some advertisements for the word of god!!

Holy Jesus, I dont want that:)

Advertisement