Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

extras needed for RTE arts film

Options
  • 20-02-2010 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

We are a Dublin based film production company looking for extras for an arts film due to be shot over two nights in early March in Dublin City Centre. You will be required from around 10.30pm to 1am.Unfortunately this is a non pay position but some light food will be offered and it will give you the opportunity to be involved in an exciting and high profile film for RTE due to be screened in May. If anyone is interested please PM me..Thanks!!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lynflynn

mia2010 wrote: »
    We are a Dublin based film production company looking for extras for an arts film due to be shot over two nights in early March in Dublin City Centre. You will be required from around 10.30pm to 1am.Unfortunately this is a non pay position but some light food will be offered and it will give you the opportunity to be involved in an exciting and high profile film for RTE due to be screened in May. If anyone is interested please PM me..Thanks!!"
    Hi, do you have an email I can send information to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 vancof26

what age are you looking for?

Advertisement