Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I change font size

Options
  • 20-02-2010 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭

I was entering a euro symbol € in a forum and of course i pressed the wrong buttons . ( not alt + ctrl+ 4 )

Now my internet font size is massive and I cannot get it back to normal - even after shutting down and restarting

Please help .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

Go to tools -> options -> content for firefox.
    tools/internet options down the bottom there is a font button for IE

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 890 ✭✭✭CrinkElite

It sounds like you've changed the zoom level in firefox, try CTRL and zero, you can adjust the zoom with CTRL plus or minus

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

^ What he said! :) Forgot all about CTRL+0, was just going to suggest hammering CTRL and - until it was legible :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

zoom usually goes back to normal size after the window is closed/reopened.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 890 ✭✭✭CrinkElite

I think you are correct as of firefox 3.5.
    When I was on ff3 the zoom level was a persistent setting for each domain.
    While this was handy I think there were security concerns as the domain settings were persistent even after using "clear private data".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭zodac

CTRL+Mouse Scroll will also do the job. :)

Advertisement