Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help finding seller in Castlebar area

Options
  • 20-02-2010 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I was told of a person who sells Argos's end of line products out of his house - he gets a container every so often delivered to his house and sells the stuff from there.
    Does anyone know exactly where he is located?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

He is Islandeady I THINK or Fahy direction.

I will see if I can get you a number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭stellarartois

His forst name is Peter, and he lives out in Litir, Islandeady. Hes got a big shed out the back of his house and its full of goodies. I got a Sony Bravia from him a few years back. Can't find his number tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

Peter xxxx, I think - the wife is working in Castlebar, I have her on the case as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Stoolbend

Peter xxxxx, I think - the wife is working in Castlebar, I have her on the case as well!

PM sent!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

As I'm not sure about the legalities involved (selling from house and whatnot) or if this person even would like to be named here I've removed his last name. Please keep full name and phone numbers to PMs, unless someone has a link to his commercial page or similar?

• Advertisement

Oooh, sorry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

I'd like a number too please.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Hi all,
    I was told of a person who sells Argos's end of line products out of his house - he gets a container every so often delivered to his house and sells the stuff from there.
    Does anyone know exactly where he is located?

If you are heading to him you might ask if he has 26" LCD's :) I am looking for one at the moment :)

IF You dont mind ;)

Sound, it's going to be next week before I get a chance to go up to him, I'll let you know if he has anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Mimojo

Could I be PM'ed the contact details please? Many thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 pzer

could i get the details pm'd also please

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭DULLAHAN2

I would like to get his detail also. PM me please

Advertisement