Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

certificate of conformity

Options
  • 20-02-2010 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭

I got permission to build in mid '05 a 40m2 shed in the back garden. Now its built with the exceptions of doors and gutters, drainage is in, paths are in, walls plastered, roof on, tarmac drive done.

Ive done everything DIY so far, permission plans etc but that was 5 years ago and now I cant remember how things close out. Can I DIY it on the cert or must it be done by a pro and are there issues with not having doors or gutters on a shed?

If not is there an architect in dunboyne area willing to take a look?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

A Certificate of Compliance should be completed by an Indemnified Architect / Architectural Technician / Engineer only. Any works not fully completed will usually be called up within the certificate but it's advisable to have works as complete as possible before asking for the Certificate to be undertaken.

Advertisement