Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rush Boxing club and martial arts

Options
  • 20-02-2010 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭

Just putting a thread in letting people know that there is a martial arts and Boxing club now opened in Rush, the area has been crying out for 1 for years so this is great news for the area if i do say so myself..

Any questions just ask..

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Where is it based? Any more of the fight nights planned.

Good luck with club.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Gumble01

As far as I know its in one of the units at alfie leonards.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

LeoB wrote: »
    Where is it based? Any more of the fight nights planned.

Good luck with club.

Hi Leo

funny enough i just got the tickets for Rumble in Rush 3 yesterday, its on march 27th and is all ready to go..

The club is on the whitestown road beside alfies garage, across from the centra-its a fully kitted out gym..open to all levels

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

"Thrilla in Manilla" "Rumble in Rush" sounds good. Great reports from last one.

Good location you have there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

Do you have adult sessions as in 40+?

• Advertisement

Do you have adult sessions as in 40+?

The adults class is available to all ages, so yes we do..

come up and try it, check out our website for timetable..

Just giving a reminder to the fingal people that the Rumble in Rush 3 will be on in the st maurs gaa club on march 27th-15 mixed martial arts fights and its always a great night, its also a good way to promote the club and get support in training the young lads in the area..

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Very best of luck with it Paul. The last one was very good. Not gonna make this one though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭ragg

hopfully i'll be there, watching people beating the head off each other, over a pint is one of the best ways to spend an evening :)

Advertisement