Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The plan of action!

Options
  • 20-02-2010 5:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭

OK, so some of u may have read my thread a few weeks ago about my career guidance teacher basically being an absolute twat lol and telling me i couldnt do the course i wanted to (fair enough, seeing as the chances of me getting the points are very slim!! 515??) Anyways, heres the plan, apply to the CAO for communications & linguistics i think it is in UCD, thats 3 years, but also apply for a communications PLC course, because with all this talk of two students for every college place my nerves are getting the better of me!, and if i get the place in UCD, happy days, if not, i have the PLC and can always apply next year! Anyways, after the PLC/UCD course, I would then go on to do a post grad in clinical speech and language therapy, do you think this is possible?

Comments

Advertisement