Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Place to rent

• 20-02-2010 5:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

Anyone know any houses that do short term leases in around waterford city near the cork road? Looked through daft.ie wasn't to helpful.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Mysterious&Shy

Maybe try ringing estate agents - they may know more on it...

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭wellboy76

How short. I may have one in Templars hall if thats any good to you? Depends on the length though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Bb4sure

Good location, I'm going for a stint in college for a apprentice. I'm not sure if the training center on the cork road is where I will be though it could be wit? If its the training center thats a great location. Is it a house, flat, or room?

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Clano

Bb4sure wrote: »
    Good location, I'm going for a stint in college for a apprentice. I'm not sure if the training center on the cork road is where I will be though it could be wit? If its the training center thats a great location. Is it a house, flat, or room?

Wheres the fas campus on the cork road?? as far as i know if your doing apprentaships you are likely to be based in the browns road campus of wit which is shared with a lot of fas apprentaships. If so your ideal there for templers hall but the college and the main fas centre in the industrial estate are pretty much within a couple of yards of each other with the campus on the industrial estate being a bit further. all three locations would be perfect for templers

Advertisement