Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hunter Wellingtons

Options
  • 20-02-2010 7:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Any guys here wear the standard green hunter original wellie?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,465 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Have done. Is it important?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 cfog21

Yep love them. However find them a little bit tight with jeans so usually wear them with jods.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Musto

Have a pair in the boot of my car.. Just in case. Got caught too many times up to my lugs in mud and my hunter wellies under the stairs at home. They live in the boot of the car now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

cfog21 wrote: »
    Yep love them. However find them a little bit tight with jeans so usually wear them with jods.

I actually like them especially because they're that little bit tighter, especially around the ankles. Any other boots tend to slip off me if I walk through mud! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Chicken Run

Blue ones, but yes. Love them as they're nice and snug around the lower leg unlike most wellies on me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Is it just me, or have the most recent Hunter wellies (the one with the space to write the 'wearer's' name the inside) changed slightly from the previous model? I've just bought a pair last week (to replace my 'old' pair which are over 2 years old) and thought that the foot was slightly wider than the previous model, especially at the toe. Am I just been ultra fussy, or has anyone else noticed the same?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Outdoorsy9

I got a lovely pair in January and didn't notice any change from the ones I had before.
    Have any of you noticed a lot more people are wearing wellies now than before and they are not all connected to the horsey world.
    I was out for a walk in my local park last weekend and noticed many, many people of all ages and sexes wearing their wellies. I wonder if they are making a comeback.
    Ps. Not everyone was wearing Hunter brands either!!

Advertisement