Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HL French

Options
  • 20-02-2010 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Im doing 9 subjects for the lc and im considering doing french at pass.

Is there any advantage doing french at hl or does it really matter?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Ian_K

joyle wrote: »

:eek: 9 subjects?!... just drop french completely you mad egg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

joyle wrote: »

i did pass for the leaving in 2009 and did well enough in it I went onto college didnt like my course ended up dropping out now im repeating HL french in order to get a subject requirement for a certain college course, but as for you doing pass as long as you dont want to do anything with french or in some cases other languages in college then you should be fine going down, goodluck!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Shona R

well im doing higher level but i considered going to pass as i am doing 8 subjects...BUT...for most colleges you need a language for entry purposes and most of them do not accept irish?but its wherever your lookin to go really...i know UL will accpt irish but thats bout it...maybe stick at higher levela dn just try to pass it? thts what im going to do...after all its easier to get a C in higher level then an A in pass...

Best of Luck

• Registered Users Posts: 32 joyle

Thanks ppls :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement