Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Addzest NAX 9100 Hybrid Navigation system

Options
  • 20-02-2010 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hi all

We just bought a Honda CRV which came with an Addzest Nax 9100 navigation system. The system itself is basically a black box with wires coming out of the back of it and a cd slot at the front. There isn't even a power light on it. There's a wired remote for it too. There's a Gathers cd player and a "mobile video system" (can't see a brand for it) in the jeep too.

Basically I have no idea how to go about getting the navigation system to work. From what I've seen on the internet Addzest is a Clarion brand but it was used for the Japanese market only. So maybe it's useless in Ireland, but I don't know.

Any help??

Advertisement