Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

While-you-wait puncture repair.

Options
  • 20-02-2010 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭

I seem to have a slow puncture on one of the car tyres - it needs pumping every 3 or 4 weeks. I am driving to Dublin on Thursday so want to have the problem sorted. Any suggestions on where to go? Do I need to make an appointment? How long will it take? How much will it cost?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭phelixoflaherty

Most places can do it on the spot if they're not to busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

ya most places will do it straight away if there is a free hand. only costs about €10 the last time i got it done which was a few years.

Should only take a few minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭dafunk

The tyre centre in Liobsan Industrial estate. If you turn into it from the Tuam road just follow the road around to the left and it's on the left. I went in on Friday evening and they fixed a puncture for me in about 5 minutes and even put the fixed tyre back on for me. 10 euro. I've always found them to be really efficient and friendly.

Advertisement