Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chorus ntl speed upgrades to new customers?

• 20-02-2010 9:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 921 ✭✭✭

Hi

Im going to getting chorus ntl 15mb sometime in the near future-however I heard from someone on here that chorus are going to doing another speed upgrade sometime in august-does this mean that the new speed upgrade will only apply to new customers in august? would i be better off waiting till then?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭IrishTonyO

no their upgrades apply to new and existing customers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 921 ✭✭✭mehmeh12

But dont their current customers have to wait a bit longer to get the upgrades?

normally a couple of months or you can opt for early upgrade if you go for a new 12 month contract

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

mehmeh12 wrote: »
    ....would i be better off waiting till then?

You might be better off waiting till they get it fixed...
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=64565568#post64565568

IrishTonyO wrote: »
    normally a couple of months or you can opt for early upgrade if you go for a new 12 month contract

Define couple-are we talking 1-2 or more?

• Advertisement

the recent upgrades were available to new customers on 4th Jan, existing customers will be upgraded by end of march, but you could have got upgraded anytime from 4th by signing up for a new 12 month contract

IrishTonyO wrote: »
    the recent upgrades were available to new customers on 4th Jan, existing customers will be upgraded by end of march, but you could have got upgraded anytime from 4th by signing up for a new 12 month contract

Thats just no cool-why do existing customers have to wait near 3 months? and no i would enter a new contract-seeing how they treat their customers.

mehmeh12 wrote: »
    Thats just no cool-why do existing customers have to wait near 3 months? and no i would enter a new contract-seeing how they treat their customers.

then don't, problem solved :D

Advertisement