Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for usb battery charger in Cork city

Options
  • 20-02-2010 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

I am looking for a battery powered USB charger for charging my usb device (Ipod, mp3 player, etc) on the go. The charger usually using 4 AA battery and it has USB output for charging usb device. In which shop preferable in city center I can find that one? I looked at Argos catalog it seem they don't have that one. What brand is good if anybody have experienced. I can find online but it take long time if I buy online. I need it in hurry.. Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

If you're any good with a soldering iron, here's one I made from about 4 euro worth of kit from Maplins that just clips onto the top of a 9v battery :

9v-usb-iphone-charger.jpg

Failing that, I think Tesco usually have the Duracel charger that runs on AAs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

there is an energizer on that takes 2aa's

I got it in that bankrupt stock shop near merchants quay but ive seen them in tesco too

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Stugots

B&Q have them right by the till.

Advertisement