Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Willing to work from home

Options
  • 20-02-2010 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Have anyone ever heard of a company called Taxmal Medical Ltd" <taxmalmedical@medical.co.ile. They sent me an email to ask would I be willing to work from home. This company is based in Iseral and say they find it very hard to get money transfered from their Irish costomers, so they are looking for reps to transfer money for them. They say they will pay 10% of all payments that i handle for them. I replyed to them and now they want my bank accounts details to start working for them, they also say there is no need to have any money in the account as they only want me to handle there money. Is this a scam or is it for real.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭Welease

Sounds like a SCAM....

(and this is probably not the correct board for it).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

It's a scam.

You will send on the money to them , then the money sent to you will bounce in a some manner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Use your brain for a second.

They sent out spam to random people on the internet.
    They are willing to employ people they know nothing about.
    They want to transfer money into strangers bank accounts.

If you can't figure out this is so obviously a scam, you should give them your bank details and let Darwinism do its work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭dunsandin

I'd go for it, what could possibly go wrong...... You seem pretty astute anyway, apart from the asking about some obviouse scam-job bit and the posting in the wrong section bit, and the asking a bunch of strangers what you should do for a living bit, and the..............No, maybe you should'nt go for it, on second thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

Yes, it's a scam (see AARRRGH's post). No. it's not in the right forum.

moderately,
    Scofflaw

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement