Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lonely little girl (and mammy) in Waterford

Options
  • 20-02-2010 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hi everyone I said I would give this a go. I moved to Waterford a few months ago with my little girl who is nearly six. I moved not knowing anybody and dont have any family living here. We moved to the countryside and my little one is just dying to have some friends to play with. Its fine in school but after she is just so lonely. Plus for myself it would be really nice to make some new friends. So if anyone would like to meet up and have a play date etc that would be great. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭mariaf24

Hi Mezzdon,
    Why not invite a friend from her class over? Say it to one of the mums, swop mumbers etc and ask the mum to stay the first time, have coffee and a chat. You will get to know one another and your daughters will become close and can take turns with play dates etc.

PS My daughter is (roughly) the same age aren't they just adorable at this age?!

Advertisement