Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Letterkenny bin-art maintenace contractor

Options
  • 20-02-2010 10:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭

This is a bit of a long shot, but:

In Letterkenny town there are (were?) some on-street rubbish bins that have advertising signs on them.

A friend of mine would like to get in contact with whoever has (or had) the contract for maintaining them (keeping the bins clean, changing the signs over when required).

We have all the details we need for the company that owns the bins ... 'tis others who've been contracted by that company that he'd like to get in touch with.

PM me if you can help.

(Mods, I haven't read your charter but am hoping this post is ok, based on similar things being ok in the Galway City forum. I may look new to boards, but have actually been around for a while, was justMary until the great purge of 2010 ...)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭muckish

I'm sure the Town Council would be able to tell you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭unJustMary

Doubt it: the bins are owned by a company from Arklow, who has contracts with councils. He supplies the bins, and has the right to place ads on them, the council empty them, but he contracts someone to maintain them in all others ways (graffiti removal, ad placement, fixing locks and other breakages)

The council staff most probably know the face and first name of the local contractor, but don't have a direct working relationship with him/her.

Advertisement