Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UEFA Champions League - Last 16

14567810»

Comments

Barca very impressive again.

Messi is amazing. I hope Argentina win the world cup just to see him lift the trophy.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

You can have all the skill you want, but the childishness between two experienced internationals Ibrahimovic and Lehmann retrieving the ball was the highlight of the night..

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

rarnes1 wrote: »

Messi is amazing. I hope Argentina win the world cup just to see him lift the trophy.

dont think you could read too much into the performance though

they may as well have been playing a practise match

did Valdes have a touch of the ball that wasnt a back pass?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

rarnes1 wrote: »

As said above, you can't read into it. Stuttgart were shocking in defence. They were scared of Messi, afraid of the jink or the feint if they committed but they stood so far off him it completely backfired. There were times he had nearly 3 or 4 yards of space in the final third, it was appalling. Messi did very well as you'd expect, but it was an easy game for him, he wont have that time and space in the world cup.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Pro. F

Headshot wrote: »
    highly impressive outing by Gourcuff again, he really does have great qualities

I recorded this game, just finished watching it. Gourcuff impressed me again, he always does. His close control really is top notch.

• Advertisement
Advertisement