Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any Accordian/Trad muscians out there??

• 21-02-2010 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

looking for 1-3 people to start a cover band with a difference. Somthing along the lines of Wolfe Tones/Dubliners/Free Beer meets MGMT/The Killers/Kings of Leon.....
    Im 20,live in limerick, playing guitar and singin for round 10 years. Definatly looking for an accordian player and maby a tin whistle player or fiddle player would sound cool aswell.
    Multi-Instrumentalists very much welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 allysla

hi there. im 23, female and from tipp. just finished a masters degree in irish traditional music. I major in piano but play a bit of fiddle, accordian, tin-whistle and own all instruments. I also am a trained singer and could do some lead and harmonies. I teach music part time but am very eager to start gigging asap. If interested contact me at ally-sla@hotmail.com.

Advertisement