Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anybody know the guy that got hit outside davitts

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭Ronan Keating

The 30KM speed limit would hardly knock the feather off of a turkey. I doubt he died anyway. I'd say he got afew bruisers around the head. He could be up for afew days but I'd say he'll get another run down Camden Street yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

Don't come on her expecting us to tell you who the guy is.

I'm hardly going to tell you it was someone. Oh wait I know - it was Paddy McNamara who lives in Swords!

Give him his privacy.

ah jayzus it wasnt paddy mcnamara was it?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭carlop

I was walking up Camden Street just after this happened. I'd been in a taxi, the ambulance overtook us, I was going to the Bernard Shaw but the traffic was so bad that we got out and walked. I was actually curious as to what had happened, as there were ambulances, fire engines and unmarked garda cars at the scene.

I'm pretty sure I overheard one guard say to another something like 'yer man's alright.' At the time I didn't know what this was referring to, but hopefully he was referring to the guy you hit in the taxi, and hopefully this can put your mind at ease somewhat. However I did only overhear this while walking by, so I may have misheard/misinterpreted what was said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

carlop wrote: »
    I was walking up Camden Street just after this happened. I'd been in a taxi, the ambulance overtook us, I was going to the Bernard Shaw but the traffic was so bad that we got out and walked. I was actually curious as to what had happened, as there were ambulances, fire engines and unmarked garda cars at the scene.

I'm pretty sure I overheard one guard say to another something like 'yer man's alright.' At the time I didn't know what this was referring to, but hopefully he was referring to the guy you hit in the taxi, and hopefully this can put your mind at ease somewhat. However I did only overhear this while walking by, so I may have misheard/misinterpreted what was said.
    ya must of hearing it right. If it was other way "touch wood" around. You would have hearing something else, if you know what I mean.
    Im in waterford but I know lots of people working in hospitals and guarda stations in dublin, if you want I can ring them later to see can we find anything out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭DubMedic

That language is not nice.

Problem with it?? take it to help desk..

OP, you're being extremely vague.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭DubMedic

The 30KM speed limit would hardly knock the feather off of a turkey. I doubt he died anyway. I'd say he got afew bruisers around the head. He could be up for afew days but I'd say he'll get another run down Camden Street yet.

You know what, you're full of crap.

Without knowing what happened, how the hell can you say that you doubt he died???.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Muas Tenek

OP you can rest easy. the patient is currently sleeping in A&E at St James' Hospital. He was too drunk for a complete assessment but appears to have only suffered cuts and bruises. No more information will be made available but it appears that he will make a full recovery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

That language is not nice.

Neither is your singing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

DubMedic wrote: »
    Problem with it?? take it to help desk..

OP, you're being extremely vague.

in what way am i being vague?

Advertisement