Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soul Kitchen

Options
  • 21-02-2010 8:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭

Isn't Soul Kitchen by far and away the BEST night out in Kilkenny!? ****ing right it is.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Bootsy. wrote: »
    Isn't Soul Kitchen by far and away the BEST night out in Kilkenny!? ****ing right it is.

Judging by the time of the post, I'd say someone had a good night :D

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Bootsy.

Damn right brother. Damn right :cool:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

I so wanted to go but I have work now and a soccer match after work :( Were you in Byrnes before that? band was deadly.

I was playing bass with the band! Is this Johnny B!?

I was playing bass with the band! Is this Johnny B!?

How did you guess? :D

• Advertisement

Must have been the cycling thing! (I had a snoop on some your other posts!)
    Thanks for the whiskey!

I think it's about time I passed out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

Really great to see a decent club night in Kilkenny, and even better so see that people have wised up to the ****e that was being foisted on them up to now in the guise of after pub entertainment and gone down there to support it.

At last a decent alternative exists, fair play to all involved for making it happen and kudos to the Set for taking the gamble and straying off the mainstream.

It is a gamble which seems to have paid off, and long may it last.

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Threadhead

It truly is the king of club nights in Kilkenny. Top stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

Tell me more lads, is the soul kitchen part of the new set theatre? Is it on every weekend?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

Thanks mate, ill check it out next time...

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Threadhead

It's on every second Saturday night (or sometimes third depending on whether there's some private party or something on) and it's free admission, bar until about 2 and dancing until about 2.30. Davy Holland sure can spin a tune. And if you don't want to dance they play old blaxploitation movies on the big screen.

Yes, and Brian Butler sure can spin a tune too! There are TWO of us there! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

Egads! A shill, no less!

Yes, and Brian Butler sure can spin a tune too! There are TWO of us there! :p

I don't know about that :p

I don't know about that :p

Yes, of course, I just stand there and look pretty! :cool:
    fabbydabby wrote: »
    Egads! A shill, no less!

Oops! I'm outed! :eek: ;). I'm not sure what shill even means but if it means something to do with shameless self promotion then, yes, guilty. Although, I was not, eh, 'in full control of my senses', when I started this thread and now I'm kinda stuck with it...

I've already been in trouble with boards this week for sticking a Wilco song into the middle of very heavy and serious discussion about the economy or politics or some such zzzzzzzzz... ... ...

There should be some kind of drunk lock on this thing.

• Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭PhilipMarlowe

Something in my veins, bloodier than blood...

Advertisement