Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would you like

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭TheTosh

Or if they ripped off some stuff from The Wire

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

The Soprano's is more interesting...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

I wanna be a stereotypical black gangster like in SA again.
    I loved that game.
    That game with better drug dealing, robberies, maybe a different city etc. would be class.:D

Any indication as to what kind of person you'll be and of the release date?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,017 ✭✭✭✭Penn

baz2009 wrote: »
    Any indication as to what kind of person you'll be and of the release date?

No news yet so far as I know. From what I heard, people were expecting info at E3 but Rockstar said they wouldn't be ready in time for it. So I guess it could be the Tokyo Game Show before we see something

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

I just want the next installment to be bigger.

Although gta 4 is a moderately large game with great detail i want to see some inclusion of rural/desert regions like San Andreas.

I used to actually enjoy driving out to the lonely little towns in the middle of nowhere in SA. Just to get out of the city for a while.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

san andreas HD is the ultimate imho ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Hocker

1. Cars that don't crash into/go around you when you spend more than 5 seconds parked or even stopped at traffic lights.
    2. Territories. Like in SA where you can take them over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

I'd really like an announcement now. I'd be very happy with that.

I'd really like an announcement now. I'd be very happy with that.

Yeah, a little bit of news, even just a location to get the ball rolling would be great.

Yo uknow what I wish they'd do (kinda continues from my moaning earlier in the thread regarding the Police vehicles).

It seems that as soon as the PC version of any GTA game gets released, players have modded in their own police cars, ambulances, fire trucks, etc.

Seen as this is so popular, you'd think Rockstar would release a new batch of Emergency Vehicles for the XBox 360 Marketplace (and whatever the PS3 equivalent is called).

People also always seem to create a snow mod. These little add-ons would surely make a fortune from console users? Charge very little for them (if Joe Soap can do it, Rockstar should be able to do it overnight) and lots would buy them, I'm sure.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

Unfortunately in the eyes of Rockstar that would make game too enjoyable.

But yea I do agree with what you've said KKV, it would be a cool thing to have :)

• Site Banned Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭paddy kerins

I'd like to see it go back to San Andreas and maybe set it in the 70s or early 80s. It should have more side missions and you should be able to get a job at the start to earn some money. A wider range of clothes would be nice as well with different layers of clothes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

I would like a San Andreas style map; a few cities (based on real cities) condensed into various areas. Countryside, mountain, desert, stronger ghetto, business men, hillbilly etc. presences. A different country like the Bahamas or Cayman islands where you can go to do some shady finance missions a la The Firm.

A mass disaster e.g. a terrorist attack, floods, earthquake etc.

With the amount of time they're taking when working off basically the same engine, I'm hoping for something special and different. I don't know if I'd go as far as earthquakes, but something special we haven't seen before

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

I just want something that's not as clunky. I found the character movement in IV very slow and cumbersome.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Finian123

what i think wud be cool (and dis is just my opinion)
    is an irish version ?in this day and age with google maps and all there isnt a reason thatt there isnt 1 ?
    it wud be cool because u got the town like dublin and the the country side of it 2 ?
    this is just my opinion of what i think wud be clazz
    also another san andreas would be clazz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

Finian123 wrote: »
    what i think wud be cool (and dis is just my opinion)
    is an irish version ?in this day and age with google maps and all there isnt a reason thatt there isnt 1 ?
    it wud be cool because u got the town like dublin and the the country side of it 2 ?
    this is just my opinion of what i think wud be clazz
    also another san andreas would be clazz

It would be cool but I could never see it happening tbh.

Has there being any news lately in relation to a new GTA game ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

I would imagine google maps isn't the reason there isn't a GTA:Fair City. I know it must be as easy as downloading a map of Ireland and then simply drawing a few cars to make one. No announcement yet but there is talk that there will be one this year, or early enough next year.

Advertisement