Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FYP Binding

Options
  • 21-02-2010 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

Hey all, can any let me know where in Limerick i can get my Final Year Project bound.

Also how long will it take to bind if you know?

Cheers in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭dave 27

what college are u in op? theres a binding place in LIT for big projects that are very handy..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭concussion

Where's that Dave?

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭leedsfan88

I'm in LIT and i've never heard of it tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

leedsfan88 wrote: »
    I'm in LIT and i've never heard of it tbh
    You are bound to have somewhere to do binding in the college...have you asked around?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭dave 27

its in lit library, just ask the wan behind the desk, they have 2 machines, one for ring binding, the other for a different type, very handy, saved my ass a couple of times last year for huge projects!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,490 ✭✭✭sioda

FYP binding you can get it done in the shop next to the old quarter. Excellent quality

The LIT library has two ring binding machines alright but FYP's need to be hard bound.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Moved to LIT board where you can ask students who would know.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

sioda wrote: »
    FYP binding you can get it done in the shop next to the old quarter. Excellent quality

Curley, Little Ellen Street. Tel. 061 315331

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭gerico

Harry Getlavok in castletroy view binds all college material, he is familiar with all requirements for UL/LIT as i have used him in the past.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Richy06

YFlyer wrote: »
    Curley, Little Ellen Street. Tel. 061 315331

QFT

There's also http://www.thesisireland.ie but I haven't used them, just saw the poster in the library.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭xxGalwayGirlxx

Just got mine done in Polyprint on Catherine Street. The binding was cheaper than other's that I've seen (€38 ea. or €60 for two) but the printing is very expensive. I got mine printed on 100 gsm paper up in the Hub on High street for a third the price of Poly Print and just over half the price of Curleys. Happy out with it, although I think they only do black with gold, best to check that out.

Advertisement