Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Breakers yards near Dublin with a early 90's MB E Class?

• 21-02-2010 12:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of a breakers yards in or near Dublin that might have a Mercedes 1994 E Class estate (W124 - or S124 to be precise) in stock. I'm looking for a right front indicator, clear rather than orange, and a few other bits and pieces such as an electric aerial and seal, forward fuel pump cover, vehicle specific interior mats in decent condition, and possibly the front and rear bumpers, or bits of them anyway.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,478 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Mightn't be any use, but there's a garage in Moneygall that always has Mercs for breaking. don't know the name though.

Summerhill spares on the Malahide Road have a 95 E320

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭quenching

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Mightn't be any use, but there's a garage in Moneygall that always has Mercs for breaking. don't know the name though.

Summerhill spares on the Malahide Road have a 95 E320

Thanks very much, I'll give them a call tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 thosmc

Hi just saw your post,you should try rorys mercedes in lusk,north co.Dublin.
    He is very knowledgable re mercs and last time I was there he had about 100 mercs of all shapes,sizes ,and years .you can get him on <SNIP>
    He,ll sort you out.]
    Good Luck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

thosmc, i just snipped that mobile number, would you mind sending it by pm instead?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

Hey, this could be old news but do you know about http://www.partfinder.ie

might be worth a look.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 thosmc

Hi Alan that no.for Rorys is <snip>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

Thosmc infracted for re-posting mobile number.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Seweryn

quenching wrote: »
    Anyone know of a breakers yards in or near Dublin that might have a Mercedes 1994 E Class estate (W124 - or S124 to be precise) in stock. I'm looking for a right front indicator, clear rather than orange, and a few other bits and pieces such as an electric aerial and seal, forward fuel pump cover, vehicle specific interior mats in decent condition, and possibly the front and rear bumpers, or bits of them anyway.
    Hi,

Did you succeed with the parts for your S124? I am also looking for spares for an earlier one and if you know any good breakers that may have spares for S124, please let me know.

Advertisement