Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cost to pump cavity of a 2 story extension?

• 21-02-2010 1:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 109 ✭✭

a kitchen approx 10ft x 12ft, height is approx 32ft with an upstairs bathroom of same dimensions..any ideas?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 405 ✭✭embracingLife

no idea, but phone www.shannoninsulations.com for a quote.

I got them to do my house and I couldn't believe the differance.

Anyway,I looked up the golden pages,rang several companies but I found the above company to be the most direct,straight forward of them all.

But each to their own.

good luck

a kitchen approx 10ft x 12ft, height is approx 32ft with an upstairs bathroom of same dimensions..any ideas?

thanks

About €500 ?? Maybe less, judging by the total house cost they did for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 109 ✭✭celtboy1888

i met a guy in an estate on saturday..asked him...off top of his head he said €900???:eek:

thanks

ok,so..............can you list the Total dimensions fully?? its (10ft x 12ft ??, height?! 32ft, thats a very high wall!) and the same upstairs-or is that included in the 32ft ??

Well then I'd say its about half the size of an average semi-D house then yes, €900 will be ballpark figure.

Advertisement