Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Ball Tix- UCD Connect Login Required..

Options
  • 21-02-2010 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what the story is with this. Tomorrow when the tickets go on sale online I won't be on campus so I'm presuming it will be like the early bird online ticket sales and it will tell me that I'm not on campus (which I'm not) and that I'll need to login to UCD Connect to purchase tickets. Where is the link in UCD Connect to get the tickets though as I couldn't find the link when the earlybird tickets were on sale.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Tickets are available from noon on Wed 17th Feb 2010

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

ironclaw wrote: »
    Tickets are available from noon on Wed 17th Feb 2010

Yeah they are sold out. Those were the earlybird tickets. The main set of tickets are on sale from 1pm tomorrow and I presume the whole you must be on campus network to purchase them online will be enforeced again unless you login through ucd connect but I can't find any link whatsoever linking back to the ents page to buy tickets through ucd connect. That's what I'm asking.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

MuddyDog wrote: »
    Yeah they are sold out. Those were the earlybird tickets. The main set of tickets are on sale from 1pm tomorrow and I presume the whole you must be on campus network to purchase them online will be enforeced again unless you login through ucd connect but I can't find any link whatsoever linking back to the ents page to buy tickets through ucd connect. That's what I'm asking.

Hmm... If you log in and go to the student life section there is a link to the Students Union and you can get to the UCD Ball website through that, but it still says you're not on campus and need to log in through Connect. I can't find any other way of getting to it through Connect. Maybe it'll work tomorrow when the tickets are on sale? I dunno...

There are 7000 on sale and I highly doubt they'll be sold out in one day. If you're in college over the next few days I'm sure you'd be able to get one.. But I suppose sooner rather than later to be safe.

Advertisement