Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Massage on Sundays?

Options
  • 21-02-2010 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,037 ✭✭✭

Hey all, does anyone know of anyplace open on a sunday for back massages, in particular the thai massage? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

If youre prepared to travel as far as Limerick Im sure Willie O Dea could advise you. ...........sorry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 tonymill

Hey all, does anyone know of anyplace open on a sunday for back massages, in particular the thai massage? Thanks in advance.

Ashbourne Thai Therapy are open on Sundays by appointment.
    www.AshbourneThaiTherapy.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Hi Tony,

You'd have more luck trying to dig up old threads in the Meath forum, however I would advise against it, digging up old threads to pimp your business is very much frowned upon on boards.ie

/moderation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 tonymill

Hi Tony,

You'd have more luck trying to dig up old threads in the Meath forum, however I would advise against it, digging up old threads to pimp your business is very much frowned upon on boards.ie

/moderation

I didn't notice that you were in Galway.
    Apologies.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Radisson which is crazy expensive 9-8pm, it's pretty pricey though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Galwayps

I know of one lady who does massage by appointment on Sundays but she is in Roscahill
    www.galwayrelaxation.com

Advertisement