Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

some questionss on using voip apps on mobile ph

• 21-02-2010 2:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭

how do i use skype or other voip apps on a mobile ph.

should they be integrated with the phone.

if not, when i download one of them from an app store will it use up data on my network when calling from it

i have done searches on skype on this forum and blueface is mentioned in a lot of posts. what are the benefits of using skype through blueface/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭estreetb

thanks for that, i wasnt aware that skype would cost extra on other networks and use up data as well while using it

do you think its a good idea to have a specific skype ph as a back up to a smartphone.

which one would you recommend from these

INQ Chat 120euro 90euro this weekend
    Nokia 2730 70euro
    3 Skypephone 50euro
    INQ INQ1 50euro
    INQ Mini 3G 50euro

do you know if i unlock a 3 phone will i use the skype function or just be charged on the new networks rate

thanks for the advice, youve saved me a few euro:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭yuloni

• Advertisement

i had considered the 6700 for a smartphone but it lacks wifi. other than that it looks a great phone

Advertisement