Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior Cert [Mocks]

• 21-02-2010 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi guys so my mocks are on wensday and im running in2 trouble with my study..can you guys give me tips on what wud probably come up in geo and sci? cos i kept post poning them and now im only startin..ohh and any hints on the irish sceal? thanks much appreciated!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Blue_Seas

There are different papers for different schools, sometimes even for different subjects. Really the only thing you can do is study as many chapters as you can if your teacher didn't already give you some hints :D

Ours did but you could have a different paper to us and there's no point studying say... the Sensory system and Force & Motion chapters in Science if they won't come up.

Look through old papers and see how many questions you can do out of those, the same ones are asked often.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Jackewacky

I find that the ReviseWise books are extremely good.
    I have just made a whole Science booklet (35 pages) of all the key points and topics. I have attached it if you want it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Jackewacky wrote: »
    I have just made a whole Science booklet (35 pages) of all the key points and topics. I have attached it if you want it.
    Wow you made that?
    Impressed! :eek:
    Mind if I save a copy looks extremely good you should write a science book!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭Closed ac

Jackewacky wrote: »

Thanks a lot for that! I'm sure it will help a lot us out with Science revision! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Jackewacky

Yeah i wrote it earlier today and yesterday.
    I just pulled all the main mandatory parts of the course out, it literally will cover everything, but ,in some areas you may want to refer to your textbook for explanation, etc on how to do things.
    Save as many copies as you like, I'm doing the JC this year, and know that I'd appreciate any revision help, so why not make it free to all!?
    Gluck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 lami16

Well done, this will be very useful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭bevan619

Wednesday? I finished mine the day before midterm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭mista_2k10

Those notes are excellent!,well done. ya i find the revisewise book very helpful. Theres also another revision book i have for science, its a small book by "essentials unfolded" and it contains all experiments and definitions required. so its well worth a buy ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

mista_2k10 wrote: »
    Those notes are excellent!,well done. ya i find the revisewise book very helpful. Theres also another revision book i have for science, its a small book by "essentials unfolded" and it contains all experiments and definitions required. so its well worth a buy ;)
    Revision books worth buying? No such thing I barely waste money on buyinng the actual books :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭mista_2k10

'jackewakey' would it be possible if you could post up geography notes? because i really could do with some as my teacher is sh**e

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

mista_2k10 wrote: »
    'jackewakey' would it be possible if you could post up geography notes? because i really could do with some as my teacher is sh**e
    He was banned for rude comments in the disco thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Mickybox

[edit]Bye guys. I reregged to circumvent a ban and am getting permabanned again. Nice talking to you.[/edit]

Advertisement