Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

music application?

• 21-02-2010 5:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

i know that you have to compose your own piece of music. If your piece slightly resembles a few lines from say a coltrane song, can you get your paper scrapped or anything? really what i'm asking is can you copy lines and put them in as your won? if they fit of course

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭YourSQL

no you have to write all your own music in assembly language or they hang you off the roof of the library and let all the freshers throw rotten eggs at you.

but if they find more than 256 splatted eggs on you when they take you down you still get the 40%

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Bosphorus

YourSQL wrote: »
    no you have to write all your own music in assembly language or they hang you off the roof of the library and let all the freshers throw rotten eggs at you.

but if they find more than 256 splatted eggs on you when they take you down you still get the 40%

sounds bad, but another question

on the application it talks about accompaniment. Either bring guys with you or hire guys. Can you play on your own or to tracks? Because i don't think i would play very well with guys i don't know

Advertisement