Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Them greens are going to pay

• 21-02-2010 5:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Them green tree-huggng feckers are going to pay for what they did to Willie, a fine fine man on every count. I'll be onto my local FF councillor to see what the party is doing to get them fellas out of the Dail. From now on, i'm going anti-environmentalist and i'll be shouting at trespassers while waving my shotgun to get out of the fields because I can't afford to be taking all these crazy green measures. You may think thats mean, but if the greens don't respect us, why should we respect them? Them greens and their irrational eco beliefs are destroying the country.

All the best Willie, don't let them eco nutjobs get to you. Greens be gone!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Gurgle

Them green tree-huggng feckers are going to pay for what they did to Willie, a fine fine man on every count. I'll be onto my local FF councillor to see what the party is doing to get them fellas out of the Dail. From now on, i'm going anti-environmentalist and i'll shouting at trespassers while waving my shotgun to get out of the corfieldls and letting my cows belch like theres no tommorow because I can't afford to be taking all these crazy green measures. You may think thats mean, but if the greens don't resepct us, why should we respect them? Them greens and their irrational eco beliefs are destroying the country.

All the best Willie, don't let them eco nutjobs get to you. Greens out !
    Ah, you're confused.

You're mixing up the coalition party representing the colour green with the similarly named parties they have in other countries representing environmental issues.

Don't worry, you're not alone. Quite a few people in the country made the same mistake around the time of the last election.

At least they have achieved one unquestionable good thing during their visit to the pit of snakes, forcing that lying criminal to quit.

Unfortunately, being from Limerick, he'll walk back into his TD seat with the next election even if he's sitting in prison for perjury. I guess the real surprise is that he got elected without having already done time.

Pity the rest of the snakes are just about smart enough not to do their own careers in as efficiently as that dimwit.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭freewheeler

A fine fine man who in typical FF manner lied through his teeth and continued to lie until he realised that he had been rumbled. Even then tried to fudge the issue like the little weasel that he is..may we never have to look at this lying little toe-rag again...a good day for the country hope he's the first of many FF scum to reap what they've sown.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭trapsagenius

Them green tree-huggng feckers are going to pay for what they did to Willie, a fine fine man on every count. I'll be onto my local FF councillor to see what the party is doing to get them fellas out of the Dail. From now on, i'm going anti-environmentalist and i'll be shouting at trespassers while waving my shotgun to get out of the fields because I can't afford to be taking all these crazy green measures. You may think thats mean, but if the greens don't respect us, why should we respect them? Them greens and their irrational eco beliefs are destroying the country.

No.Please no.Not again.I'm getting increasingly sick of your ridiculous rants.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Somebody didn't eat their broccoli :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

You do realise that the easiest way to "get" the greens would be to pull out of gov.!

So do us all a favour and walk

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Loath as I am to admit it, there is one realistic comment in Tommy's post.

The thread title.

But for totally different reasons than the deluded waffle from the post itself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

Do we have plenty of O'Dea threads? Do we have plenty of Green-bashing threads? Does this thread add anything unique and irreplaceable to either body of work?

moderately,
    Scofflaw

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement