Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Faith No More Rock Australia

Options
  • 21-02-2010 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

faith+no+more+greece+poster.jpg

fnm_profile.jpg

The band have just finished their second set in Sydney earlier today. I have to say that of the gigs I've been to in the last couple of years Faith No More is one I would love to go and see again more then anything else. Brilliant performers and excellent show.

Set list for Feb 21 Soundwave Festival 2010:

Reunited
    Land of Sunshine
    Be Aggressive
    Evidence
    Surprise You’re dead
    Poker Face/ Chinese Arithmetic
    Last Cup of Sorrow
    Cuckoo for Caca
    Easy
    Ashes to Ashes
    Midlife Crisis feat. Popcorn
    Gentle Art of Making Enemies
    King for a Day
    Epic
    Just a Man
    Chariots of Fire/Stripsearch
    We Care a Lot

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Set list for Feb 21 Soundwave Festival 2010:

Reunited
    Land of Sunshine
    Be Aggressive
    Evidence
    Surprise You’re dead
    Poker Face/ Chinese Arithmetic
    Last Cup of Sorrow
    Cuckoo for Caca
    Easy
    Ashes to Ashes
    Midlife Crisis feat. Popcorn
    Gentle Art of Making Enemies
    King for a Day
    Epic
    Just a Man
    Chariots of Fire/Stripsearch
    We Care a Lot
    Some great songs there. Is "Poker Face" a cover of the Lady Gaga song or something else entirely?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Malice_ wrote: »
    Some great songs there. Is "Poker Face" a cover of the Lady Gaga song or something else entirely?

Yeah,it is. They started doing it at the beginning of the tour and kept it going.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

lord lucan wrote: »
    Yeah,it is. They started doing it at the beginning of the tour and kept it going.

Yeah they did it on a couple of dates and then for some reason they decided to change it in favour of the Eastenders theme tune

but they're back to a song I presume people have at least heard of in Australia

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

I was at the Soundwave festival in Sydney on sunday. It was a good day out but its a very poorly organised festival however it is still young compared to Big Day Out so it should improve in the coming years.

Unfortunately i didnt get to see Faith No More, but i got to see Clutch, Anthrax, Trivium, a bit of Meshuggah, placebo, HIM, Jimmy Eat World, Janes Addiction and i got to roar abuse at Paramore :)

Very tough if your not used to the heat though it was 34C for most of the day, intense!

Advertisement