Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cadbury Snaps??

Options
  • 21-02-2010 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭

So I have a friend in France and the only thing he misses about this place is Cadbury Snaps...in particular the chocolate orange flavour.

No problem says I and have been sending them over periodically, but alas in the last month I have visited numerous Dunnes, Tesco's and Superquinns in an attempt to procure the next shipment in vain!

So does anyone know where, in Dublin, I can get my hands on this chocolate gold?

Thanks in advance,
    Pyridine!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,951 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Try Lidl and Aldi, seen them in there before in the sweets section.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭Pyridine

Thanks will do!! Always assumed they'd just have their own brand cardboard stuff!

So finally got around to Lidl and Aldi last night and no joy. Anyone any other suggestions or sightings? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Funny enough i haven't seen these in a while...Will have a look around today and see if i can find them anywhere. If we find them on our end and you still can't, we'll just send them for ya.

Just e-mailed Cadbury's to see if they have discontinued them or what. Will let you know what the say! :)

• Advertisement

So turns out they've been discontinued.....no more snaps!!

Who wants to start the online petition!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,951 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Never had them to be honest, if Id known there was chocolate orange flavor Id have been all over tham though, ah well.

Never had them to be honest, if Id known there was chocolate orange flavor Id have been all over tham though, ah well.

Didn't care for them myself but as I said it was the only thing my friend missed about the place.

In truth though I blame YOU Thargor for not knowing about them and buying enough to keep Cadbury's making them!!! :D

Advertisement