Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deep Freeze Spray Can

Options
  • 21-02-2010 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

Hi all
    Just a warning if you're suffering any aches and pains and are looking into buying a can of 'Deep Freeze' from Boots - you might recoil in horror (and solve any back pain by doing that!) when you see that Boots Ireland are charging 8.70 for this. In the UK it's £3.79 in Boots. I mentioned it to the manager in a shop yesterday and she seemed not too worried, but took my number and said she'd ring on Monday.
    I'll report back if they get in touch!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

They used to sell those cold spray cans in discount stores for €2.
    Although my sister is a physio and said you only use it to reduce swelling on an injury.

Most of the time you want an injury to swell, it is increasing blood flow to the area helping it to heal.
    But as a "magic spray" if you want to continue in a football match or the like, it's handy to have.

Advertisement