Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dragon Ball z Real

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭stellarartois

Whats the point?

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Delta_Raven1

jus to show how a group of kids with next to no money managed to make a film better than the one that had a €45 millon budget

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭stellarartois

but its useless!

in fairness it's a clip that any dragonball z fan would find good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 scrappy_ac

ryan91 wrote: »
    in fairness it's a clip that any dragonball z fan would find good

Its true i do find it good :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Mkvenner

scrappy_ac wrote: »
    Its true i do find it good :p
    So do I!

i have to say that was a very good piece or real live DBZ action!
    very well choreographed.

Im not saying its the greatest piece of work ive seen but those french guys should really make a sequel!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭owlwink

Ihave to say they really caught the essence of DBZ. If only the fools who were involved with DB Evolution watched at least one episode.

It wasnt reall y a franchise that needed an evolution was it?

Someone should just give these guys a big sack of money and let them take care of business.

owlwink wrote: »

Someone should just give these guys a big sack of money and let them take care of business.

maybe thats why the real movie was crap? because they had too much money, these bucks could probably make a decent flick for relativly little money

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

I was quite impressed by it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 cyberfitnessgur

Well, at least this was bette than the DBZ live action movie...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭barura

I found it quite good. Compared to what I was expecting which was a real piece of crap... I liked the way the story was told, a good way to kill 2 hours in my opinion.

Advertisement