Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

mullingar?

• 21-02-2010 7:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 858 ✭✭✭

pregnant with 1st, 9 weeks. Going to go to Mullingar and attend private. Anyone any feedback? Don't know anyone whose been and too early to tell family etc so can't suss it out. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

All mine were born in Mullingar, I can't fault it in any way. I was under Dr. Gannon each time, who I find so easy to talk to and very good for answering your queries - and he is always so re-assuring. Anybody else I know has been under Dr. Martell or Dr. Thomas, who have been highly commended too.

Congratulations and best of luck to you in your pregnancy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 858 ✭✭✭tismesoitis

thanks for that kelle its great to hear that! we under dr Thomas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

My sister-in-law was under Dr. Thomas. She had a complicated pregnancy, I won't go into any details as it may worry you but he gave her his full attention - if any readings were abnormal he was straightaway on the phone to her. Her son was born early by energency c-section, but all ended very well - my SIL gives full credit to Dr.Thomas for her son being alive and well today.
    And she was a public patient BTW.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ghosttown

Our 2nd boy born Mullingar last week - they were great. No private though, we have it if in Dublin, but you won't need it there. I'm the proud daddy, any questions feel free to ask !! BEst of luck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 961 ✭✭✭gingernut79

Number two going public in Mullingar in September, number one no problems there February last year, also public. Wards and staff really nice and helpful. No complaints here at all.

• Advertisement
Advertisement