Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iTouch Repair

Options
  • 21-02-2010 7:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Last week I was using my iTouch but when I looked at it the next day all of my music was deleted off it. I just assumed someone did it by accident. The next day I tried to use it the touch screen would not work, I can't even unlock the ipod. :mad: I don't know how it happened and I don't know where to have it fixed. I was given it as a present from America just before Christmas and therefore can't bring it back to the shop!:( Anyone have any ideas where I could have it fixed? Near Galway preferably?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭stellarartois

of course you can brink it back to the shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Lynnlyb

It was bought in America so I can't bring it back there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭stellarartois

any istore should do.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Lynnlyb wrote: »
    Last week I was using my iTouch but when I looked at it the next day all of my music was deleted off it. I just assumed someone did it by accident. The next day I tried to use it the touch screen would not work, I can't even unlock the ipod. :mad: I don't know how it happened and I don't know where to have it fixed. I was given it as a present from America just before Christmas and therefore can't bring it back to the shop!:( Anyone have any ideas where I could have it fixed? Near Galway preferably?

Go to the Apple.ie website and look up support for the iPod Touch. Do the troubleshooting as per the website, and organise collection for repair if you can't get it to work. They normally get a courier to collect and drop back to you under warranty.

Advertisement