Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scaffolding stands

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

threstles were afaik were deemed unsafe in the latest health and safety regulations which means you will only be able to buy domestic version like that in lidl . and unfortunately anthing which you set up onto is considered working at heights.

so if you looking for anything bigger you are loooking at a tower scaffold. which is a pain in the ass as it is generally too big for what is needed.

what exactly do you need it for?

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭bacon&cabbage

Martron wrote: »
    threstles were afaik were deemed unsafe in the latest health and safety regulations which means you will only be able to buy domestic version like that in lidl . and unfortunately anthing which you set up onto is considered working at heights.

so if you looking for anything bigger you are loooking at a tower scaffold. which is a pain in the ass as it is generally too big for what is needed.

what exactly do you need it for?

yes I think you're correct it's a tower scaffold I need. I need to paint a lot timber detailing on the ceiling with a paint brush, so something 5 or 6 feet tall.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

tower scaffold is the job. light and mobile . and stable enough to stand , sit or lie on it!

plus it has lots of space for tools and the like

Advertisement