Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did anybody buy today's Sunday Star newspaper?

Options
  • 21-02-2010 8:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭

Hi, everybody
    In Monday's Daily Star there was a free DVD with children's cartoons, which were unlocked by codes given in the paper each day throughout the week. However, the newagents were all sold out of this paper when we went to buy it today, and we need the code for the Rubbadubbers (well, the kids do!).
    Can anybody give me the code, please?
    Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭Ronan Keating

would that be considered piracy. Buy the paper to get the code. Obviously you couldn't but now the paper is going to lose out.

Either way I did not purchase this tabloid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

I tried to buy the paper, but it was sold out. I asked my mother-in-law who normally buys it, but she didn't today. I'll ask at work tomorrow.

How is it considered piracy when I only seek one code, and if somebody from work gives me the code?

Not piracy but it is there for you to buy the paper and help them profit but you were not able to buy it.

You hope to get the goods while the paper won't get your money. In a sense you are stealing it from them so to speak.

Got it from answers.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Oh for the love of god...piracy? Gimme a break.

Sorry I dont have the code as I don't buy that paper...would give it if I had though.

*edit* glad you got it.

Be careful though ...you are now a criminal :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Ludo wrote: »
    Oh for the love of god...piracy? Gimme a break.

Sorry I dont have the code as I don't buy that paper...would give it ifI had though.

Thanks Ludo. Bit OTT, but it gave me a laugh. The girl who asked the question hadn't even bought the papers, so does that make her a criminal gangland-style????

Forgive me is all that I can say.

All right, Ron all is forgiven. Actually I thought they had it on Answers, but they don't have today's - yet.

And I know my kids will have moved onto something different by next week....

There are free DVD's in the mail all this week.

May contain slight love words though. PG I'd say.

• Advertisement

For anybody that wants to know it's 793 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

Does anyone have saturday's?

Does anyone have saturday's?

I'll give you the whole lot here

tues: 596
    wed: 268
    thurs: 861
    fri: 375
    sat: 241

• Registered Users Posts: 16 ASportingChance

thanks - I was also looking for Saturdays!! Now my son will be very happy!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 whatsmyname

would that be considered piracy. Buy the paper to get the code. Obviously you couldn't but now the paper is going to lose out.

Either way I did not purchase this tabloid.

eh i think you need to get your facts right spa!!!

first: i would put a fair wager on there being a clause in the small print that says "no purchase necessary"

second: you strike me as the the perfect example that rejects the idea of mansfields being the biggest drug cartel in ireland, but yet also opposes head shops that pay taxes and lives to standards.

third: you are a member of fianna fail. you corrupt spa

Mansfield's drug cartel?

fianna fail?

What you talking about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

whatsmyname banned.

Ronan Keating report posts which break the rules of the forum instead of replying to them.

Advertisement