Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seperate Club Forums

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Aidric wrote: »
    Am I the only one who thinks spiritoftheseventies is an elaborate hoax, albeit a committed one, who has managed to hook in a lot of biters along the way?

Ashamed to admit this is 100% the case. You have to almost admire (and pity) the effort he has put into it at this stage. He wanted notoriety and attention and he was gotten both in equal measures.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Mr Alan wrote: »
    Fake Locke, you didn't answer my question.

lol, he never answers questions, just types the next hairbrained stream of consciousness.

So don't hold your breath.

Fake Locke, I don't think you speak for anybody else here.

Excepy bayviewclose and spiritoftheseventies. I bet they agree with all this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

Fake Locke, I don't think you speak for anybody else here.
    Did i say i did?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

OK lads, I admit it.

I'm bayviewclose, spiritoftheseventies and Fake Locke.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Fake Locke wrote: »
    dont think any of my proposals were unreasonable and Iago thought they were strong enough that he nominated me to the make the case for the club forums.

I don't think anyone nominated you to do anything.

Also I thought you were done with this thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Did i say i did?

No, but then neither did Jazzy.

I'm confused.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,959 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Des wrote: »
    OK lads, I admit it.

I'm bayviewclose, spiritoftheseventies and Fake Locke.
    I'm fake locke and so is my wife

• Registered Users Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

fake locke, answer my question.

Quazzie wrote: »
    I'm fake locke and so is my wife

I am Spartacus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,357 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Jazzy wrote: »
    hahahahaha, the little drama queen sent me a pm and then has blocked receiving them. lads, don't take anything bayviewclose says seriously at all. hes already derailed this thread enough due to his issues and now nothing is going to get fixed or be done.

f**king clap clap fake locke / bayviewclose / spiritoftheseventies. xavi, alan et al - its not worth the effort. hes not gonna be part of the forum so lets move on without him. wait till the close season and then start a thread on changes. ive aired my problems with the forum here as has anyone else who is interested so lets stop entertaining a hanger on

so you also got the dreaded pm

did it contain something like " we are a community" crap and went on waffling ?

You're asking why the majority of the posters on this board should be ignored. Never said they should be ignored. Was putting forward a case as asked by Iago. take it up with him.
    I wasnt around when forum closed last time round. Are you prepared to go down that route again.
    Make me the villian of the piece all you want but whose to say it wont happen again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Headshot wrote: »

Lads if ye are getting unsolicited PM's that are unwelcome then you can report them and let the Admins deal with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I just got a PM off SOTS :pac: Not Fack Locke. Smart man :D

SantryRed wrote: »
    I just got a PM off SOTS :pac: Not Fack Locke. Smart man :D
    Funny that Santry red. The account is closed. Maybe you got it yesterday. you want to rephrase that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

nah, he went with the "stop putting up pictures. it defeats your case" angle. i thought the irony of him saying "defeating your case" was awesome. if only he knew who was defeating his case eh? :pac:

You're asking why the majority of the posters on this board should be ignored. Never said they should be ignored. Was putting forward a case as asked by Iago. take it up with him.
    I wasnt around when forum closed last time round. Are you prepared to go down that route again.
    Make me the villian of the piece all you want but whose to say it wont happen again.
    I say it won't happen again. The problems on the forum are tiny, you're blowing them massively out of proportion. Its a great forum that runs smoothly 99% of the time, this crusade you're on for radical reform is annoying. It's neither wanted by the majority of users nor called for going by the state of the forum. It should just be rejected out of hand. I think you've mistaken an off the cuff comment from Iago as a mandate for you to view yourself as some sort of a spokesperson for a minority of the forum, i sincerely doubt that is what anyone wants.

Jazzy wrote: »
    nah, he went with the "stop putting up pictures. it defeats your case" angle. i thought the irony of him saying "defeating your case" was awesome. if only he knew who was defeating his case eh? :pac:
    You do know you are not supposed to discuss pms. They are pms for a reason Jazzy. You are digging yourself a bigger and bigger hole. Asking you again to back off.

Mind the whole Jazzy.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

You do know you are not supposed to discuss pms. They are pms for a reason Jazzy. You are digging yourself a bigger and bigger whole. Asking you again to back off.

I don't care what they say. You, sir, are a genius.

• Advertisement

Have to say Headshot you are the biggest hyprocite of them all on these boards. You made a huge deal about someone trolling on a board earlier on this year which had circumstances for that poster and yet you did it last night on the subforum thread on soccer thead.
    You have no problem dishing it out but make a big deal when someone does it you.

Have to say Headshot you are the biggest hyprocite of them all on these boards. You made a huge deal about someone trolling on a board earlier on this year which had circumstances for that poster and yet you did it last night on the subforum thread on soccer thead.
    You have no problem dishing it out but make a big deal when someone does it you.

digging_a_hole.jpg

Im saying because its true. Let him defend him flah and stop being such a brown nose.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,357 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

lol

brilliant

I hope you come back to the sf, I honest do, you have me in stitches most of the time

I honestly dont know what your talking about but that isnt surprising, your a comedy genius bay, comedy fu'cking genius
    Im saying because its true. Let him defend him flah and stop being such a brown nose.

ya flah, put that in your pipe a smoke it

;-)

lol

brilliant

I hope you come back to the sf, I honest do, you have me in stitches most of the time

I honestly dont know what your talking about but that isnt surprising, your a comedy genius bay, comedy fu'cking genius

ya flah, put that in your pipe a smoke it

;-)
    Are you telling me that the post you posted last night was any different than the one LL posted awhile back. You made a huge song and dance about it. So dont claim to portray me in some other light when you cant take a ribbing yourself.

Digging_a_well.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

whats dat dood doin in ma whole!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

A1 trolling tbf and still he's drawing 'em in.

Mr Alan wrote: »
    I say it won't happen again. The problems on the forum are tiny, you're blowing them massively out of proportion. Its a great forum that runs smoothly 99% of the time, this crusade you're on for radical reform is annoying. It's neither wanted by the majority of users nor called for going by the state of the forum. It should just be rejected out of hand. I think you've mistaken an off the cuff comment from Iago as a mandate for you to view yourself as some sort of a spokesperson for a minority of the forum, i sincerely doubt that is what anyone wants.
    Theres that magical figure again 99 per cent. Same 99 per cent who were in favour of the super threads staying where they are. Only ten votes between the two.

• Advertisement

do you not accept that the majority of the users of the forum would be against the proposals that you're putting forward?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement